Sunday, July 27, 2014

How to Order My Wasatch Willy Sourdough Starter

Orders are not live yet. I'm having PayPal order button issues. 

Cost is $10 for my Wasatch Willy Sourdough Starter with instructions and recipes. Please use the buttons below to order. Thank you.

In the meantime you can send $10 per order via PayPal to Bill Karoly / email is billkaroly AT gmailDOTcom

Be sure and email me with your address info.

Thanks

Wasatch Willy's
The Original Great Salt Lake Sourdough Starter

Simply the best sourdough starter I have
ever used. Made it myself from local wild yeasts.
Absolutely delicious. Just sour enough. Tastes very
similar to a good San Francisco Sourdough but it comes
from the Great Salt Lake region of Utah. It is a good and
lively natural Sourdough Yeast.


No comments:

Post a Comment